Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Glastonbury 2021

Hey Marti

Very lucky u took part in Glastonbury 2019, Glastonbury 2021 as been postponed to 2022, as lockdown could last to early summer.....Plus it is 200.000 plus ppl attend Glastonbury and because of the size of the crowd, in my opinion I thought that should have been put off for 2 years at least ...

I think only large festivals effected up to the summer only.... The vaccine is here too so normality shall be here within 6 months if everything goes to plan, and it should do.... Deaths are down to what is were yesterday.... These vaccinations will need to be worked through quickly as possible,,, Well 5million vaccinated so far I believe.......

I asked my surgery, when I had telephone consultation on January 4th following my trip to the hospital on January 2nd..... Letters will get sent out in regards to the vaccinations......

I am staying in, only time I will go out when I am going to see the nurse Monday for a check up and of course for my vaccinations......I will exercise indoors instead working out, I decided not taking chances - Kids on home schooling long as possible......

Good luck when u finally get vaccinated.....

Hopefully see ya before the end of 2021 Marti.....

Stay safe now....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx