Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Sad Please Read So Shocking

Good Morning

When I heard the news, my heart just sank same age as our Jayden who will be 8 soon in weeks to come.......

There were 18 more ppl who contracted coronavirus have died in Lancashire hospitals, with an 8 year-old child among the latest UK victim.......

The deaths were recorded at 4 different NHS Hospital Trusts across the county in the past 24 hours and published by NHS England yesterday January 21st.....

There were 10 more patients died at East Lancashire Hospitals, including 2 on January 18th, 7 on January 19th and 1 on January 20th.....

It is so sad poor parents of this 8 year old child. Now everyone knows why it is too risky to send kids to school. The kids are on home schooling even if it is tough, parents have to put up with it and teach the kids at home....

The kids are on home schooling our Cadie Mia Jayden and the rest of the kids are home schooling even our Kodie is...... The kids had Covid on November 30th it was worrying but they got through it....Some are not so lucky ......

All stay safe, unless ur a key worker and cannot work from home this means both parents......But if only 1 parent is a key worker and the other is not and can work from home u can still teach ur kids and multitask it is hard but health does come first and could save a life......

All take care very scary to hear this news.... By the way I posted the figures up on my Twitter @Mantego23 death toll 1,290 cases 37,892 for January 21st the figures are accurate , it is down from previous day....

Re: Very Sad Please Read So Shocking