Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read

Hey Good Evening

The surgical team called me this morning, I have to have an urgent ultrasound tomorrow at the Hospital in the morning, after one of my blood count being low, plus something was found near my liver on the full X-Ray.....

Plus today I saw a nurse, who took a full blood count this morning and checked my blood pressure. My blood pressure still on the high side. and I am on medication for my high blood pressure... Plus the nurse said my GP will call me tomorrow for a telephone consultation as I will need a further X-Ray regarding the shadow on my right lung.....

I am trying to stay positive......But the ultrasound I will get results whilst at the hospital tomorrow, then I will see surgeon depends on what the ultrasound shows........ Again I will stay positive,,,,,,,,

I will keep u all posted on my condition.......I have posted on my Facebook today......

I was told I am classed as vulnerable and I will get vaccinated against COVID very soon,,,,,

I just say health sucks.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx