Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Appointment Today Please Read Update

Good Evening

I went to the hospital today, I had urgent ultrasound that took around 20 minutes or so..... Then sent me to the surgical unit where I had too see surgeons today..... It was a very long wait, whilst waiting for the ultrasound results.... I finally got called in going on 3pm after turning up for my appointment and 11:50 this morning.....

Anyway I spoke to surgeons today, there is an impacted kidney and liver and surgery is required.....There is a 3 month wait and plus covid in the way too.... But I was advised it is 3 month and plus I have to see the surgical team prior to my operation.......In the meantime I have to stay shielded apart from nurse appointments and of course GP appointments and the COVID vaccine....I was told if I fall ill again to head to A&E as soon as possible where they will put me on IV and drip if needed for a few hours.... I become so ill from being such a healthy person right up to 2017, come 2018 everything started coming all at once....

I put up a Facebook status on my Facebook here is the link https://www.facebook.com/karen.m.dcruz
The Facebook status is public... I also tweeted on my Twitter too, my Twitter page @Mantego23 ......To be honest I am nervous like anyone will be about surgery..... I have so many underlying health issues such as a shadow on my right lung COPD high blood pressure I am also diabetic have VTE blood condition - I was told an operation is needed because have to be careful as it is the liver - I just got to say healthy and stay well and shield ......

I will keep u all posted about the shadow on my right lung, as I missed my telephone consultation today due to this urgent appointment at the hospital today.... I am being rebooked for Friday regarding my lung appointment for a telephone consultation......

Thank u also to everyone, who left me such kind messages today on my Facebook regarding my urgent ultrasound scan - I was at the hospital for hours today - I had 2 appointments in one the Ultrasound and surgical unit......

All stay safe - Have a good evening.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx