Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Pre Op Assessment Appointment Is Through

Good Evening

My pre-operation appointment is through now, I received a telephone call today, and plus I will receive a letter in the post too, It is on February 23rd 2021, as for the operation there may still be a wait for that,...... On Friday I am getting my blood levels checked with the nurse, as my diabetes is playing up again......Plus I have another telephone consultation with my GP in 2 weeks time as I have to have a same day urgent X-ray at the Hospital, the same day I speak with my GP.......

So many things are happening at once, they are worried about the shadow on my right lung.......It is worrying, but as soon as I know I will inform everyone...

Well earlier I actually turned down my pre op assessment , but my family told me, I should have not turned it down........ I managed to get in touch with the assessment unit at the hospital 2 hours later..... I also wrote on my Twitter @Mantego23 well at least I managed to sort it, as my liver and kidneys are impacted...... I think Covid was also putting me off......

I was told last week a 3 month wait ,when I saw the surgeon, but it could have been the surgery they was talking about being 3 month wait....... Anyway I will now more when I go to my appointment February 23rd.......

All stay safe....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx