Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update February 3rd 2021

Good Evening

My pre op assessment as been finalised........

The appointment is said to last 1 to 2 hours..........

I got some paperwork from the hospital today, asking me would I like student doctors to use my scans, for training... I have not said yes yet.... This letter was sent to me online NHS portal for my assessment, and the other NHS paperwork came by post today.......

I need the operation as I was advised by the surgeon last week its to do with my liver and kidneys, they are quite impacted.... It is a worry though.........

This Friday I am having my bloods checked, my diabetes been playing up and not on the right level.........

Last Monday January 25th, I had my full blood count and blood pressure checked......

Then in 2 weeks time, I will be speaking with my GP so they can send me for an urgent X-Ray so the hospital can recheck the shadow on my right lung,,,,, My GP received a clinical letter on January 7th 2021 from the hospital, after I was taken to hospital on January 2nd 2021..... It's a 6 week follow up and will be classed as last minute urgent xray, that they will book me in there in then by GP after they speak to the hospital,,,,,,,,I had urgent ultrasound On January 26th 2021, after something was discovered on my full x-ray on on January 2nd 2021, but I was really ill again on January 23rd 2021..... Anyway I had I had an urgent ultrasound and waited a few hours to see a surgeon, which has now lead to me having an operation where a pre op assessment appointment arranged for February 23rd 2021.......Just one thing after the other... I am also worried about the shadow on my lung it could anything from pneumonia or something more drastic........ I really do not know if I will just go on the waiting list due to COVID right now, I guess I will find out on February 23rd........I have attached my letter that was sent to me electroncally......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx