Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update February 6th 2021

Hey Good Afternoon,

Update my mum went for her covid vaccination this morning as she is 70 years old , my mum had the Oxford Vaccine. My mum received her letter last weekend...... My mum was originally meant to go Monday February 8th to Moulton Park in Northamptonshire , with 2nd dose being April 27th 2021 and it was all booked... Because bad weather is forcast for the midlands... So the GP called my mum Thursday said they can fit her into a hub in Oakridge Park in Milton Keynes for Saturday Feb 6th and her 2nd dose will be at Oakridge Park too..... So Moulton Park was cancelled.....My mum had the Oxford vaccine....

My niece Millie was also scheduled in for this morning, because Millie is extremely vulnerable because of her underline health,
but unfortunately, the oxford vaccine is not licensed for under 18s, and Millie is only 16 and not 17 until April, Millie as to have the pfizer vaccine, so it was a wasted trip for Millie and my sister... So my sister is going to contact public health and GP, about getting the pfizer vaccine arranged at another hub, for Millie.....

The vaccine is perfectly safe.......

All stay safe,,,,,,,

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx