Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read

Hey Good Afternoon

Please read this,,,,,,,, They did not have a license last week for under 18s to have the Oxford Vaccine....

I will write this to best of my knowledge........Figures are flatten out with the virus...... The R rate number It is below 1 now since July 2020, so that is a bit of good news....14 Million to date as been vaccinated..........

My mum had hers last Saturday, my niece who as underline health, was declined the Oxford jab, due to be only 16, and they said they have no license yet......My younger sister had hers on Wednesday due to being extremely vulnerable......

Children as young as 6 will be given the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine as part of a new clinical trial to test its efficacy in youngsters..........

Researchers will use 300 volunteers to assess whether the vaccine will produce a strong immune response in children aged between 6 and 17........

The trial will begin this month at Oxford University and its partner sites in London, Southampton and Bristol..........

The Oxford jab is 1 of 3 to have been approved for use in adults in the UK, along with those from Pfizer/BioNTech and Moderna......

While most children are relatively unaffected by covid and are unlikely to become unwell with the infection, it is important to establish the safety and immune response to the vaccine in children and young ppl as some children may benefit from vaccination............

I have posted the figures to my Twitter @Mantego23 the cases were 15,144 and death toll 758........Those figures are for February 12th........

All stay safe.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx