Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A Very Interesting Update In This Last Past Week Please Read

Hey Good Morning

I will write this to the full of my knowledge, to what I know...... First of all the figures are up slightly from day previous and deaths slightly down.,, I will be posting yesterdays figures this morning on my Twitter @Mantego23 before my busy day begins ....

Covid 7 symptoms should probably trigger virus test.....This is what has been found......

Researchers want the government to add fatigue, headache, sore throat and upset stomachs to the existing 3 symptoms which trigger a Covid test.

Currently, anyone with a cough, fever or loss of smell or taste qualifies.......

Testing for these additional symptoms could pick up 40 percent more cases, Kings College London and the Zoe Symptom Study app have suggested.
However, this would mean many more ppl who dif not have the virus being tested........

An expert scientific group keeps the symptoms of Covid-19 under review......

The main symptoms have been carefully selected to capture those most likely to have Covid-19, while not capturing a great number of ppl who do not.......

Certain things can trigger a test and give a false result.....

They spotted this by looking at the symptoms reported by ppl using their Covid Symptom Study mobile app, who went on to test positive........

By analysing data from more than 120,000 adults logging potential symptoms on the app, of which 1,200 reported a positive test, the team identified 7 common symptoms........

The classic 3, any of which already qualify ppl for the more sensitive PCR test which is processed in a lab, are:

A new and continuous cough
Fever
Loss of smell or taste

And the further 4 already mentioned, including a sore throat and an upset stomach........

Anyone reporting one of this wider group of symptoms was invited by Zoe to take a PCR test.......

I know this very confusing for everyone, ppl need to look out for the correct symptoms.......

But the good thing figures have dropped dramatically over the last 7 weeks, which is a very good sign..,, I post the figures everyday, very rarely if I not had time I post all figures from previous days......

I am on the high priority list due to me being diabetic and having COPD... My younger sister is vulnerable she had hers last Wednesday as she has COPD stage 3 my mum had hers on February 6th - Hopefully get my sick 16 year old terminally ill niece vaccinated, my niece could not have the Oxford vaccine as she was under 18, they do not have a license yet... But I did put a post out last week they are looking at vaccinating between 6 and 17 but it will be clinical trails first, but my niece may not be waiting that long and will probably have the Pfizer vaccine, because my niece is extremely vulnerable , plus my sister and bruv in law will be category 6 although they are both not ill because my niece, plus they will not be category 9 neither as neither of them are 50, my sister and brother in law are only 45 and 48..My other sister with Asthma as cold off the priority list as her Asthma as not too bad do they can do the high priority ppl... Once had both doses will be able to travel cuddle and begin to get back normality yay.....

I am also will be having an operation once COVID is over, and less risks... As I have impacted liver and kidneys too, I have my pre op assessment next Tuesday February 23rd.... I need to take all my medication I am on from inhaler to codeine and co-codamol to blood pressure medication to night medication to diabetes Insulin.....

I told the Assessment Unit when they called 2 weeks that I got holiday plans to Australia and Aberdeen, I was advised to tell them at my appointment it is said to be 1 to 2 hours appointment....

Well all stay safe, all stay well this will all come to an end... Plus on Monday they will be a road map out of lockdown and it will go by data not dates ......

Plus Marti as been brilliant in all 3 lockdowns over 10 months......Helping us get through lockdown and the lovely QandAs Marti has been doing....

Re: A Very Interesting Update In This Last Past Week Please Read

Continued....

All have a fantastic day .....

Re: A Very Interesting Update In This Last Past Week Please Read