Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Living With Being A Diabetic & Other Conditions Such As COPD

Good Afternoon

I thought, I open up with my story of my condition that I have to deal with everyday life......... Diabetes prognosis was picked up in 2019 after having a full blood count, plus i kept fainting, I saw Neurology in March 2020 for the passing out and also saw cardiology too to rule out my passing out..... Then on January 2nd 2021, my blood pressure was also sky high 200/100 caused by stress and medication I was on......

Many of my appointments was cancelled due to pandemic last year............

So on March 11th I will be seeing the diabetic eye screening at last......

Tomorrow I got my Covid Vaccination due to being vulnerable......

All stay safe, I heard on the Andrew Marr Show, hopefully all adults will be vaccinated by July so they say and will also look at children 6 to 17 ..... I heard the other week it is the Oxford vaccine kids will get and young adults like my niece 16 and 17 olds will obviously get Pfizer if terminally ill......... My niece is getting hers tomorrow so is my sister although she is only 48, because cares for Millie

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Living With Being A Diabetic & Other Conditions Such As COPD Update March 11th 2021

Hey Good Evening

I went for diabetic eye screening this afternoon, my eyes a bit blurred after having eye drops in both eyes.... I get the results in 3 weeks, lets hope there is no damage to my eyes, as this was a long awaited appointment,,,,

Because I am diabetic, I needed diabetic eye screening just pray there is no damage from being diabetic......

Stay Safe.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx