Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read February 22nd 2021

Good Morning All

I write all to best of my knowledge, as I have an update now .... Everyone will be pleased, figures have dropped for cases and death toll too, I will post to my Twitter later this morning once all calculated what is down by and total too date......

All schools in England are to reopen on March 8th as part of the prime ministers cautious 4-part plan to lift the coronavirus lockdown.......

Boris Johnson will share his finalised roadmap with ministers later, before unveiling it to MPs and then leading a news conference at 19:00 GMT......This will be announced tonite.... Make sure u tune in.....

Up to 6 ppl or 2 households will be allowed to meet outdoors from March 29th, the vaccines minister said.........

Rules will be lifted in stages, and 4 conditions must be met at each stage.......

The first stage of easing will be split into 2 parts:
From March 8th - All schools will open with outdoor after-school sports and activities allowed. Recreation in a public space - such as a park - will be allowed between 2 ppl, meaning they would be allowed to sit down for a coffee, drink or picnic
From March 29th - Outdoor gatherings of either 6 ppl or 2 households will be allowed. It is understood this will include gatherings in private gardens. Outdoor sports facilities such as tennis or basketball courts will reopen and organised adult and childrens sport, such as grassroots football, will also return..........

Although schools are set to reopen to all pupils on March 8th, it is thought a few days' flexibility may be built in to allow measures like testing to be put in place........

Also on March 8th , new rules will allow each care home resident in England to have one regular visitor, with whom they can hold hands........

And from March 29th it is also understood that people will once again be able to travel out of their areas - although guidance will likely still recommend staying local, and overnight stays will not be permitted..........

The gap between each stage of restrictions being eased, is expected to be 5 weeks.........

It comes as children aged 3 to 7 in Wales return to the classroom, along with some students on practical college courses.......

Scotlandsyoungest pupils are also returning to face-to-face teaching in the first step of the phased reopening of schools there.......

Meanwhile, vaccination has had a significant impact on the risk of serious illness from Covid-19, analysis by Public Health Scotland shows......

Figures for England, including new data on the impact of vaccines on transmission rates, are expected later.......

How risky are the routes out of lockdown?

Reckless' if all pupils back March 8th,
Catch-up narrative 'putting pressure on children.....

Data will be used to inform every step of lifting restrictions........

They will be cautious about this approach so that they do not undo the progress they have achieved so far and the sacrifices each and every one of us has made to keep ourselves and others safe......

The roadmap will outline 4 steps for easing restrictions. But before proceeding to each next step, the government will examine the data to assess the impact of previous changes......

The 4 conditions that must be met at each phase of lockdown easing are:

1. The coronavirus vaccine programme continues to go to plan
2. Evidence shows vaccines are sufficiently reducing the number of ppl dying with the virus or needing hospital treatment
,.....Infection rates do not risk a surge in hospital admissions.....
New variants of the virus do not fundamentally change the risk of lifting restrictions.......

All this is written to best of my of knowledge, all information is fully accurate and correct ...I am off to get my vaccination later this afternoon......I will post again later tonight.......

Take care stay safe....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx