Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Update March 2nd Please Read

Good Evening

Here is the email... I got from Australian Government this afternoon....

Date: 2 March 2021 at 17:02:44 GMT
To: Support , hannah@visumbuitenland.nl
Subject: Re: Please Read

Hi Hannah

Oh that’s good they plan to issue visas in the summer of 2021, Cathay Pacific are really good they will reschedule our flights, once we have a concert date. Cathay Pacific will reschedule our date at no extra cost, we may only have to pay the difference and air taxes. I don’t mind rescheduling....

That’s ok I rather keep you informed.

Yeah it’s a pain of the show being cancelled for 2021....

Yeah it is good news we’ve had our first dose...

Thanks getting back to me...

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Mar 2021, at 16:17, Hannah Oberzaucher (Support) wrote:

Hannah Oberzaucher (Visa Supportcenter)
2 mrt. 2021 17:17 CET

Dear mdam,

Thank you so much for keeping me up-to-date. What bad luck for you that the event/concert has been cancelled!

It should be no problem for the visa. We expect visa to be issued in the summer of 2021 - and from that moment on they are valid for one year. That means you can also travel to Australia in the spring of 2022 without having to apply for a new visa then.

I understand, however, that it is quite inconvenient for you if you have to change your plans again and maybe to reschedule flights and hotels.

But it sounds great to me...

Best Regards

Hannah - Visa Supportcenter

This is the announcement I got today from Ticketek...

IT IS WITH HEAVY HEARTS THAT WE ANNOUNCE THE CANCELLATION OF THE WET WET WET TOUR DUE TO TAKE PLACE ACROSS AUSTRALIA IN SEPTEMBER 2021.

We had been hopeful that International borders would open up as we headed into 2021, however with ongoing border closures and uncertainty regarding travel into and within Australia it is simply not achievable this year.

The band is devastated that they won’t be able to join their Australian fans this year but have assured us that performing here in Australia remains top of their priorities. We’ll be working on a new set of dates and will ensure you are the first to know all the details. Thank you to everybody who held on to their tickets during this difficult time, we are grateful for your support and look forward to welcoming you to a Wet Wet Wet concert once restrictions have been eased...

So this tour is gonna be 2022 now... But our visas planning to be issued in summer 2021 so that is one positive news, it is matter of waiting on new dates...

Stay safe....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx