Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update March 3rd 2021

Good Evening

I got my results today, in regards to my X-Ray on my right lung..... I got the all clear, and my COPD is stable.....

I am just waiting on my new appointment, to go back for my pre op appointment assessment in regards to me having surgery..., They had make sure there was full capacity of my right lung was working ok when I finally have surgery, of course a health check will also.be done on day of surgery, there will be a waiting list of course ....I say thank the lord, as I have been worried for weeks after a shadow was discovered in early January on my right lung and less air on the right lung, and because of covid have to be extra careful....

Anyway, I was told last Tuesday February 23rd when I went for the pre op assessment, that a CT scan with dye with IV will be done and it is up to 2 hours assessment and what surgery it will be and was told it will be general anesthetic.....I was told last week they will need to get to my liver all very scary - As I were very ill on January 23rd where I ended up in hospital then before Christmas I was very ill too in a lot of pain and very week extremely sick, I had tests on January 23rd blood tests another further X-ray and I had full on X-ray on January 2nd after I told paramedics I was very ill before Christmas but never called the doctor or NHS direct on 111, something was detected on my X-ray as well as my lung and near my liver on January 2nd.... But before I could go for my follow up X-ray I became extremely ill on January 23rd where they did another urgent X-Ray they could see a problem that was making me so poorly, I was so ill they rushed me on to IV and drip then said I really need to see a surgeon as soon as possible, then I received a call from the surgical team on Monday 25th that I needed an urgent ultrasound which I went for on January 26th then I got the results in just a few hours, I was told by the surgeon I need an operation .... I have not been in to good health at all but I am still smiling.......

Next Thursday, I got my diabetic eye screening that I have been waiting on for ages......That will be at the hospital......I am diabetic, got COPD VTE blood condition and blood clots I keep developing... I was checked for blood cancer and bone cancer..... I get such terrible pain in my bones - I do have bad days at times.....

Anyway all stay safe.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx