Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read This Post Regarding Fan Page On Facebook

Good Evening

A member had to be blocked and removed today, after comments on the group page for Marti got out of hand..... I advised, I am the moderator on that group.... Eventually I alerted admin of the group.... They have now been removed....

Whatever goes on behind closed doors with Marti and Wet Wet Wet it is nothing to do with us at all.... Then this former member posted a abusive post for moderators or admin to approve...... That post was not approved this afternoon, and I made admin aware of the post..... I can assure u all that member as now been removed from the group.... Abuse will not be tolerated......

The group page is fully monitored by Admin and Moderators of the Marti group......

I have blocked them also on messenger also.......

Thank u for reading this post......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCeuz {Administrator) xx

Re: Please Read This Post Regarding Fan Page On Facebook

Hey

This is a repost……

A member had to be blocked and removed today, after comments on the group page for Marti got out of hand..... I advised, I am the moderator on that group.... Eventually I alerted admin of the group.... They have now been removed....

Whatever goes on behind closed doors with Marti and Wet Wet Wet it is nothing to do with us at all.... Then this former member posted a abusive post for moderators or admin to approve...... That post was not approved this afternoon, and I made admin aware of the post..... I can assure u all that member as now been removed from the group.... Abuse will not be tolerated......

The group page is fully monitored by Admin and Moderators of the Marti group......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)