Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Marti Pellow Interview With The Daily Express

Good Evening

The comments have now been turned off, for that particular post of Marti’s interview on the Marti group.... It is pure nonsense of ppls behaviour and there is no need for ppls attitude.... Sometimes the tabloids do twist the story at times .....

But as I said earlier, whatever happened between Marti and Wet Wet Wet it is clearly nothing to do with us, we are only fans we basically do not get a say in this matter, as long as both parties are ok well and getting with their lives ave career, fans have to move on too... I am sure many will agree... It is not harsh, it just got of hand in the Marti group on Facebook and it was spotted today, as a moderator it is good attention to detail, and my job as a moderator is to control conflict on these pages.......This must be avoided in future, as that member who was giving abuse as now been removed from the group, and blocked.....

The comments were quite outrageous, plus it is nothing to do with us to what went on with Marti and Wet Wet Wet.....

It was picked up on the Marti Group today, I left a comment stating I was the moderator of the group, then got an abusive post expecting moderators or admin to approve the post, unfortunately it did not get approved, and I alerted admin straightaway, it is not acceptable at all..... Ppls behaviours ate quite bad we all love Marti and Wet Wet Wet, I love them both. It’s or without Marti that is called a loyal fan, not making nasty comments about Marti or even Wet Wet Wet good luck to them both..... Wet Wet Wet were successful and still are successful and well liked with Kevin Simms as the new lead singer. Marti also got success as a solo artist .....

Be kind to each other on the Marti group, it would be most appreciated, thanking u all......

Also what is being highlighted, is that sick ppl are creating fake Marti accounts on Facebook Instagram and Twitter he or she needs to stop instantly , but they are all getting reported and many others are doing the same.....

Thank u all, for reading this and understanding the rules, I know ppl are entitled to their opinions, but these comments about Marti’s interview in the Daily Ecpress got out of control and a stop had to be done before it got worse....

So now comments are switched off no further discussions will be about Marti’s Daily Express interview......

All stay safe ......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: The Marti Pellow Interview With The Daily Express

Post Amended ....

Good Evening

The comments have now been turned off, for that particular post of Marti’s interview on the Marti group.... It is pure nonsense of ppls behaviour and there is no need for ppls attitude.... Sometimes the tabloids do twist the story at times .....

But as I said earlier, whatever happened between Marti and Wet Wet Wet it is clearly nothing to do with us, we are only fans we basically do not get a say in this matter, as long as both parties are ok well and getting with their lives ave career, fans have to move on too... I am sure many will agree... It is not harsh, it just got of hand in the Marti group on Facebook and it was spotted today, as a moderator it is good attention to detail, and my job as a moderator is to control conflict on these pages.......This must be avoided in future, as that member who was giving abuse as now been removed from the group, and blocked.....

The comments were quite outrageous, plus it is nothing to do with us to what went on with Marti and Wet Wet Wet.....

It was picked up on the Marti Group today, I left a comment stating I was the moderator of the group, then got an abusive post expecting moderators or admin to approve the post, unfortunately it did not get approved, and I alerted admin straightaway, it is not acceptable at all..... Ppls behaviours is quite bad we all love Marti and Wet Wet Wet, I love them both. It’s or without Marti that is called a loyal fan, not making nasty comments about Marti or even Wet Wet Wet good luck to them both..... Wet Wet Wet were successful and still are successful and well liked with Kevin Simms as the new lead singer. Marti also got success as a solo artist .....

Be kind to each other on the Marti group, it would be most appreciated, thanking u all......

Also what is being highlighted, is that sick ppl are creating fake Marti accounts on Facebook Instagram and Twitter he or she needs to stop instantly , but they are all getting reported and many others are doing the same.....

Thank u all, for reading this and understanding the rules, I know ppl are entitled to their opinions, but these comments about Marti’s interview in the Daily Ecpress got out of control and a stop had to be done before it got worse....

So now comments are switched off no further discussions will be about Marti’s Daily Express interview......

All stay safe ......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx