Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update A Must Read Please Read This Update

Good Evening All

I will bring news to u before u will hear it publicly...

This will be written to the best of my knowledge, as I do know ppl within the medical sector abs to what they have told me, I take it all in write the important notes up ....

Denmark suspends the AstraZeneca COVID vaccine after blood clot reports. They did not say how many reports of blood clots there had been, but Austria has stopped using a batch of AstraZeneca shots......

Now when I went for my covid vaccination on February 22nd, I got done in group 6 due to my underline health such as COPD being a diabetic and VTE blood condition and effects the bones too, I got done after my sister with COPD stage 3 who is younger than me who is 44 who was in the same group as my mum group 4 .....Then me my other sister who is 48 and my terminally ill niece who is 16 went in group 6 my other sister who is 45 our Tom who 26 and bruv in law who is also 45 west in group 7 my sister and our Tom as underline health my bruv in law due to being father my ill niece.....

Anyway 6 of us had AstraZenca (Oxford Vaccination) and my sister and niece had Pfizer....

Anyway when I went for my vaccination...Because I suffer with blood clots and been on blood thinning medication using an self injection, they asked if I was currently on blood thinning now I said no not since August 2020 which was the last time.....

The person who suffered a blood clot after having AstraZenca vaccination, maybe having blood clots much more frequently and on blood thinners more than some ppl who suffer with blood clots .... It is not the vaccination causing blood clots, is because u cannot be on blood thinners to have the vaccination they not mix - I am setting everyone straight on this it is not the vaccination .....

All stay safe, take care and good nite all.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx