Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Comments On Marti’s Facebook In Regards To The Solihull Festival July 24th 2021

Good Evening All

I know some of u think, it is not the right to announce events, for 2021.... But 2020 the virus was new to the world no one really understood including myself, this is the worst virus I have ever seen in my entire life.....

But we hand the vaccine roll out, and all adults shall be vaccinated by May I believe that is the time frame now, the vaccination is running by the minute across all 4 nations.... At first yes it was by September then it was brought forward to July now saying by May. The UK needs to get back to normality it has been far too long now......Kids had been on home schooling between March and July 2020 then kids went back.... Mia was in contact with someone twice she had to isolate rtf while household had to isolate... Then come late November 2020, the kids caught COVID , the older were more sicker then the younger ones. It was very scary but managed to avoid hospitalization ... The kids continued school in the circuit breaker lockdown 2 until they caught COVID, it was scary when they have a parent with underline health....

I have had COVID test but both came back negative....

I have diabetes type 1 COPD VTE blood condition too, I have been scared to go out..... But I cannot be stuck in doors forever, I have heard Covid could be around for many years that is why there is a vaccine now to protect urself... At the moment they are running trials for kids between 6 & 17 to have the Oxford Vaccination, I make sure the kids have it the ones under 16 once there is a license........

Marti also said he will only play if it is safe to do so, Marti obviously feels it is safe to play and it is outdoor..... I had my vaccination first dose last month , there will be safety precautions at the events and might be from now on..... I also take high strength vitamin D kids are on lower strength.... Touch wood so far not caught COVID.... I have been shielding and working away at home plus home schooling the lot all at the same time so multi tasking it is not rocket science.......

Everyone stick to the rules things will go to plan.., I paid £149.00 online yesterday and booked the hotel today......

In my opinion the festival is going ahead......

No one take it the wrong way, I totally get it ppl are scared but I am sure u all went normality.......

Besides the figures are dropping very fast, considering where it were at the start of January 68,000 plus ..... Plus ppl would not be allowed to go to the festival or any concert or theatre or public places of holidays without a vaccination passport anyway and vaccination.....

I know European fans cannot come to the UK right yet, as it is vaccine roll out.... But some European countries are starting to open the borders such as Cyprus, Greece so bare with ur government and listen for updates to when u will be allowed to the UK , updates change all the time, but if ur not vaccinated then obviously u will not be allowed to travel..... Welk see his it pans out,,,, The UK leaves lockdown June 21st so far so good they going by the data and being very careful in how they are easing restrictions......

Lets hope it can be possible for European fans to come this year to the UK depending on British Government our border restrictions are similar to Australia.. If European fans cannot do the festival at least Martis future tour.....

Stay safe all try not to worry, we have to get back to normality at some way or another, covid could go on for years....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Comments On Marti’s Facebook In Regards To The Solihull Festival July 24th 2021

Amendments!

Good Evening All

I know some of u think, it is not the right to announce events, for 2021.... But 2020 the virus was new to the world no one really understood including myself, this is the worst virus I have ever seen in my entire life.....

But we hand the vaccine roll out, and all adults shall be vaccinated by May I believe that is the time frame now, the vaccination is running by the minute across all 4 nations.... At first yes it was by September then it was brought forward to July now saying by May. The UK needs to get back to normality it has been far too long now......Kids had been on home schooling between March and July 2020 then kids went back.... Mia was in contact with someone twice she had to isolate the whole household had to isolate... Then come late November 2020, the kids caught COVID , the older were more sicker then the younger ones. It was very scary but managed to avoid hospitalization ... The kids continued school in the circuit breaker lockdown 2 until they caught COVID, it was scary when they have a parent with underline health....

I have had COVID test but both came back negative....

I have diabetes type 1 COPD VTE blood condition too, I have been scared to go out..... But I cannot be stuck in doors forever, I have heard Covid could be around for many years that is why there is a vaccine now to protect urself... At the moment they are running trials for kids between 6 & 17 to have the Oxford Vaccination, I make sure the kids have it the ones under 16 once there is a license........

Marti also said he will only play if it is safe to do so, Marti obviously feels it is safe to play and it is outdoor..... I had my vaccination first dose last month , there will be safety precautions at the events and might be from now on..... I also take high strength vitamin D kids are on lower strength.... Touch wood so far not caught COVID.... I have been shielding and working away at home plus home schooling the lot all at the same time so multi tasking it is not rocket science.......

Everyone stick to the rules things will go to plan.., I paid £149.00 online yesterday and booked the hotel today......

In my opinion the festival is going ahead......

No one take it the wrong way, I totally get it ppl are scared but I am sure u all want normality.......

Besides the figures are dropping very fast, considering where it were at the start of January 68,000 plus ..... Plus ppl would not be allowed to go to the festival or any concert or theatre or public places on holidays without a vaccination passport anyway and vaccination.....

I know European fans cannot come to the UK right yet, as it is vaccine roll out.... But some European countries are starting to open the borders such as Cyprus, Greece so bare with ur government and listen for updates to when u will be allowed to the UK , updates change all the time, but if ur not vaccinated then obviously u will not be allowed to travel..... We will see how it pans out,,,, The UK leaves lockdown June 21st so far so good they going by the data and being very careful in how they are easing restrictions......

Lets hope it can be possible for European fans to come this year to the UK depending on British Government and border restrictions are similar to Australia.. If European fans cannot do the festival at least Martis future tour.....

Stay safe all try not to worry, we have to get back to normality at some way or another, covid could go on for years....

Everything is to best of my knowledge, and accurate....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx