Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read March 15th 2021

Good Evening

I have now got another appointment for my pre op assessment on March 26th 2021 at 09:45 it is 1 to 2 hours long... I were told at my last appointment on February 23rd 2021, I will be having a CT scan....

They were unable to assess me last month, as my results was for my lung were still outstanding for a follow up, in which I attended on February 24th, I got the results on March 3rd, then on Friday I received a call from the surgical unit that they are getting the paperwork back in regards of me having to have surgery.... Then today I received the letter electronically.... I will get one in the post too, as I did last time.....

But I think, the waiting list time will be extremely long wait..... I was told previously at both appointments on January 26th 2021 and February 23rd 2021.... If I fall very poorly to make sure an ambulance is called and go to A&E..... I have been quite poorly even before Christmas I ignored it, then on January 23rd I was so ill..... Something was spotted on my X-ray on January 2nd 2021 when I had less air on my right lung and had a shadow something else were picked up near my liver, and one of my bloods was low I was rushed onto Iv then had a X-ray again then put on a drip.... Twice I panicked on January 2nd as I thought they were going to admit me. as they put a hospital band on me... The hospital said all depends if my oxygen level comes back up, I was in tears family members called me on FaceTime to see how I was doing... Then on January 23rd again, I thought they were going to take me into hospital as I was so poorly... Then the hospital arranged with the surgical unit to get an urgent ultrasound arranged and see a surgeon, as my liver and kidneys are both impacted and that’s why I am so poorly....

So far no further episodes, on January 23rd I had 10 episodes that day worse than before Christmas , I was weak on January 23rd....

Touch wood, I can hold on for surgery to be done......

I have loads of other worries on my mind right now, but I try to stay busy and to stop thinking about the sad stuff going on right now, and give all smiles.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz. (Administrator) xx