Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
My Pre Op Assessment At The Treatment Centre At The Hospital March 26th 2021

Hey

I attended my 2 hour pre op assessment appointment.... Had health check done weight taken, full blood count, blood pressure, urine sample done heart trace, also needed family history, talk about my underline health such as my Diabetes my COPD my blood condition and bone problem.....Also wanted to know when I had my last lung function....

My blood pressure is ok today, plus checked my repeat prescription for all my meds I have to have on a daily basis.......

I asked about trying to delay my surgery because of COVID , the consultant will call me to discuss this with me, to see if I can hang on with problems I have that is impacting my liver and kidneys, they have taken bloods to check my liver ,my kidneys my diabetes levels, as I do suffer from low sugar levels a lot , I get a sugar rush at times, I faint a lot too... Anyway if the consultant says I cannot wait and it is vital I have the operation as soon as possible then obviously I will have no choice but to go ahead..... So all depends what the consultant says, anyway I will also bd refereed to someone else regarding the general anaesthetic side of stuff as it is very risky because of the amount of stuff I have wrong with me... We all know surgery is very risky especially with underline health.... I can only pray that things pan out safely for me, I have such a caring family who always looking out for me and I look out for them too......

Check here for update progress.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx