Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Review Changes March 27th 2021

What a spectacular performance this morning I truly loved it, as I was ordering from Next u popped up in my notifications ha ha......

I throughly loved it Marti, I remember when Kelly Osbourne and Ozzy Osbourne bringing this track out around 2003 I believe.... It is a very heart felt ballad, and u sang it really well Marti, ur voice do astonishing and those lungs of urs are strong....

Thank u once again Marti, u always sensational as always, look forward to seeing u in July this year I really cannot wait.....

And by the way ur number 3 in the ITunes chart well done, plus I am still waiting on the x2 Gatefold vinyl plus the deluxe x2 CD that were personally signed by u, it has not arrived yet, only the one from HMV as turned up yesterday, plus I have the digital download only so far... I plan to listen to whole of Stargazer tomorrow afternoon after watching Sunday Brunch, at least I have the one from HMV and when the others turn up they will take pride and place and put them among my other collections I have.......

Stay safe in the meantime Marti enjoy the rest of ur weekend, and see ya on Sunday Brunch tomorrow.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx