Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please Read This Thank U

Good Morning

As we now head into April, the figures for covid have remained in the 4,000s figure for the 3rd consecutive day since Monday.....Death are low too....

I will post the covid figures and death figures, on my Twitter page later this morning......

At the weekend it were in the 3,000s....

I post all covid cases, and death figures a day later on my Twitter account for quite a long time now...

Later this month on April 12th, the government moves to step 2 of easing the lockdown restrictions.....

If u intend to go to the beach, please keep ur distance and stay in ur bubble and spread out.... We are heading in the right direction now please no one to ruin this for the UK....

The South Of France is off the cards for a holiday, as they enter into a lockdown as they cases rises further.....

The clinically extremely vulnerable ppl, no longer asking to shield as from today April 1st in England and Wales.....

These are the guide u must all follow please.......

We can outsmart the COVID-19 virus and the variants too. Lets outmanoeuvre it, lets not give it an opportunity to infect others. Be your own superhero:
-clean your hands
-open windows
-wear a mask
-keep physical distance
-cough/sneeze in your elbow ........

Please follow the hygiene process, it is vital that ppl do....

I believe the Moderna vaccine is due to be be delivered this month.......

At the moment UK are only using AstraZenca and Pfizer only, for COVID vaccinations .....

COVID-19 vaccine side effects:

Most side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine are mild and should not last longer than a week, such as:

a sore arm where the needle went in
feeling tired
a headache
feeling achy
feeling or being sick
U can take painkillers, such as paracetamol, if you need to.......

U may get a high temperature or feel hot or shivery 1 or 2 days after having your vaccination.......

But if you have a high temperature that lasts longer than 2 days, a new, continuous cough or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste you may have coronavirus. Stay at home and get a test........

If ur symptoms get worse or you are worried, call 111.......

Contact your GP surgery if you have a headache for more than 4 days after your vaccination or get bruising somewhere other than where you had your vaccination........

Allergic reactions:

Tell healthcare staff before you are vaccinated if you've ever had a serious allergic reaction..... U need to make them aware......

U should not have the COVID-19 vaccine if u have ever had a serious allergic reaction (including anaphylaxis) to:

A previous dose of the same vaccine
any of the ingredients in the vaccine...

Serious allergic reactions are rare. If you do have a reaction to the vaccine, it usually happens in minutes......Staff giving the vaccine are trained to deal with allergic reactions and treat them immediately.......But I can assure everyone the vaccination is very safe I had it and majority of my family as had it, this has brought the figures of covid and deaths down......

The government said do not listen to social media, take the vaccination, it will stop u getting covid, but u come fully protected once you have had 2nd dose....

Look at Europe they are in a 3rd wave, France is in lockdown now......

Please please I can promise u all the vaccination is very safe, please go and take the COVID vaccination........

Parents and kids have to be tested frequently......

All stay safe, all stay healthy, and get that vaccination, it will save ur life........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx