Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Happy Easter 2021

Hey

This time last year, we were all stressed at Easter time........We did not know when it were going to be a light at the end of tunnel, I was missing loved ones like crazy, although we did regular zoom calls play quizzes over zoom, regularly FaceTime each other......

Now finally we are coming to the end of the tunnel, thank the lord for the vaccinations, my mum had her first AstraZeneca vaccination (Oxford) on February 6th, my mum as been called up for her second dose Thursday, my sister who extremely vulnerable who is 44 and as COPD stage 3 should receive a phone call this week sometime to go for her second dose and my sister who 48 falls into group 6 because my terminally ill niece they will both get theirs hopefully this month and same week as me towards end of April as I also fall into group 6 due to underline health I am only 54, I got my vaccination on February 22nd..... My other sister who as Asthma fell into group 7 who is 45 abs our Tom who is now 27 fell into group 7 due to Epilepsy and plus my brother in law my terminally ill niece dad, should have been group 6, but he purlonged it in case both my sister and brother in law fell ill after the jab but thankfully both my sister and niece were ok and never fell ill nor did I, apart from a heavy arm only .... I recommend to everyone to get the vaccination, it will save ur life believe me...

They say the second dose will be stronger to give better protection.....

Anyway Happy Easter the weather looks glorious today.......

All stay safe and have a lovely day......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx