Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update April 8th 2021

Hey

My mum had her 2nd dose today of AstraZenca covid jab.........So far so good no issues......My mumma is one stromg lady bless her for a 70 year old.......

They said under 30s will not receive AstraZenca vaccine, they will now be offered Pfizer and the Moderna vaccine instead.....

Ppl who are getting these rare blood clots, becaue they are having full on thrombosises, I only suffered twice with blood clots and it has been caught twice in time.......Its blood condition of course cannot prevented...,.... I was fine after having the AstraZenca on February 22nd 2021, and I was called up early due to other underline health such as being a diabetic and also havng COPD and the blood condition too......

I say ppl get ur vaccine it is perfectly safe, majority of my family has had it done, plus vaccine passports or certficates will come mandotory....... This country is heading towards normailty do not ruin it........

Brazil has been hit really bad, their cases are 92,625 and deaths 3,829 all these figures are in just one day for April 7th..... UK figures are 2,762 cases and 48 deaths only for yesterday. see we are heading in the correct direction, please do not ruin it...France figures upto Tuesday April 6th were 8,045, as for deaths I do not know the daily figure for that but but to date since of pandemic death total in France is 97,273...........

Stay safe,,,,,,,

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx