Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Very Serious It Is A Very Must Read

Hey Good Morning

Firstly I need to get my views across, everyone should be accepting the vaccination for the virus......

There is a 100 per cent chance the virus can make u lose ur life, or making u extremely ill..... There are several stubborn ppl out there refusing the vaccination, ur not only putting ur life at risk but others too, which is very selfish....I know ppl have feared for the vaccination due to rare blood clots as I said before it is all speculations and these ppl obviously have continuous blood clotting.... On several occasions there was no evidence found causing blood clots..... Obviously Denmark as stopped the AstraZenca permanently......

The vaccination will protect u, the UK as 3 vaccination programmes running now, Pfizer AstraZenca and the Moderna vaccine, they have completed doing all over 50s now on over 45s, and is set to contact those who have refused the vaccination.....

Now 3 London boroughs have been hit with a surge of South African variant....... Stop being stubborn and get the vaccination, as I said before and I have heard this too that without a vaccination u cannot go to live events ,concerts go on holidays pubs restaurants and they will bring these restrictions for shops and supermarkets too, this is to avoid the spread of the virus, a vaccination certificate or vaccination passport which government are looking at......

My sister is going for her 2nd dose on Friday(tomorrow) and my terminally ill niece too, my mum had hers last Thursday me and my other sister still waiting as ours AstraZenca my sister who is going tomorrow with my niece they have got Pfizer..... As for my other sister my brother in law and our Tom they are a week behind me, my other brother in law had his Easter weekend......

Battle to control South African Covid-19 variant in London.....

However, experts believe the vaccines still offer significant protection against severe and life-threatening coronavirus disease. A leading scientist advising the Government said rapid spread of coronavirus variants could necessitate the reimposition of lockdown measures........So ppl out there reading this get vaccinated now, it is not fair in others and will soon be knocking on ppls doors if they refuse the vaccination.....

The South African variant outbreak may initially have been triggered by a person who travelled from an African country, not South Africa, to the UK in February. The individual is believed to have self-isolated at home after showing symptoms but the disease may have spread to other household members, and then the care home, and a primary school........ See ppl need to get protected and stop knocking back the vaccination programme......

The government take this issue very seriously, and the message to ppl in those areas is to take up that invitation to get the PCR test...... Please do not ignore the PCR test, please get the vaccination to protect ur loved ones too and urself too .......I can see the COVID vaccination becoming mandatory like face coverings, where ppl will have to have the vaccination or stay put in their homes to avoid the spread of the dangerous virus......

I have not gone shop much since March 2020, I go ASDA occasionally if odds and ends needed wearing a face covering applying hand sanitizer on my hands the supermarket trolly or if I go to my local Tesco’s half hour walk of 5 mins drive again I apply hand sanitizer, and very rarely go to the local store 3 mins walk from the house again applying hand sanitizer and wear a face covering, I avoid croweded places for now until I am fully protected with my 2nd dose..... Before Christmas went to Bletchley as it is all outdoor a bit of a trek from here, but most of the time I have shopped online, I have only been to town once a day had a meal out last October........I have to be so careful I am a diabetic got COPD plus got blood condition too also, so I need to make sure I am safe also......

No one to take things the wrong way, but it is just some advice to all......

I will post figures for yesterday for covid on my Twitter page @Mantego23 , it is still under 3,000 plus deaths are slightly up from the last 28 days, but the figure is under 50, all stay safe.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx