Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
April 23rd 2007 - And A Day I Were Meant To See Marti

Hey

Very sad day and emotional one....

On this day 14 years ago I received a very devastating phone call around 08:30 that morning that we lost you daddy my heart was broken - Tears fell upon my palm with sadness all the stories you use to tell us as kids came all back to me of fondest memories dear daddy never a day goes by that we don’t think about you - You adored your family and gave us a lot of love and you truly loved and adored your grandchildren you saw up to 9 grandchildren now you have 15 grandchildren that you will be so proud of and your 4 great grandchildren too with one of the great grandkids named after you - You will be looking down on all your grandchildren and the great grandchildren and all of us too and you will be so proud - We miss you so dearly daddy I so wish you were here with us where you belong daddy but you gained your wings on April 23rd 2007 as the gates opened for heaven to be with our precious sister Mandy until we meet again RIP daddy I will always love you and forever in our hearts........

With love of your loving family we miss you Daddy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: April 23rd 2007 - And A Day I Were Meant To See Marti

Hey

On this day too - I were supposed to see Marti at a jazz show on this day too, where I had to pull out last minute after my dad had passed away on the morning of April 23rd 2007..... It were agonising for us all and it were very sad day fif us all, and I had to contact my friend in Merseyside before she began her journey and were suppose to meet half way.....

I gave it away to another fan as I were on the guest list that came dinner and hotel was given
away too, as my friend got it all organised on the Wet Wet Wet forum in 2007 on my behalf offer to another fan free of charge, I also had to drop out of seeing Marti in Gloucester too for the May, those tickets I sold.......

We loss money on the train tickets only .....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx