Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update April 27th 2021

Hey Good Evening All

As u all know, I went for ,y Diabetic review on Tuesday....... I have to go on May 11th for my test resuts.... I had a blood test, urine sample a finger ***** done too blood pressure..... My appointment on May 11th will be about Diabetic Comas, all very scary......Apparently my pancreas is not working properly and not producing enough insulin........

Since 2018 I was collapsing all the time, they discovered I was suffering from blood clots blood condition and just had MRI Scans to Ultrasounds put on Injections to breakdown the blood clot I was developing, to hospital admissions, I was in contstant pain I was bleeding under the skin a lot with bruises coming out from no where, constantly tired, but I kept putting it down to long hours at the office with tiredness but the unexplained bruises were becoming concerning I was checked for bone and bloood cancer too....... As we went into 2019, I was becoming more ill and continued collapsing, they begun arranging to see neurology and Cardiology then eventually begun chdecking for diabeaties, and my dibeaties was discovered.... I also have COPD, plus VTE and being a diabetic then on January 2nd 2021, my blood pressure was so dangerously high 200/100 there was changes with my COPD too.......

But u know I still keep up my spirits, always have a smile, plus having other members of the family having health conditions....

My operaqtion will not be happening for sure this year, I am on a long waiting list due to backlog.... My liver is impacted and I was told to keep an eye on my symptoms..... If I become poorly they will just admit me into hospital and put me on IV and drip, until they can do the operation.......

The surgeons are aware I am a diabetic have COPD and Blood Condition and have high blood pressure,,,, So the surgeons are fully aware..... In the meantime I will enjoy my life and will not let my health conditions get me down......

I will update again on May 11th.... I am awaiting my 2nd dose of the vaccine,..... My mum had hers on April 8th, my sister who is 48 and my 17 year old sick niece had theirs on Aprul 16th, my other 2 sisters 44 and 45 had theirs Thursday and Friday..... Our Jake 23 is the NHS England as he a Lab Technican for NHS Laboratorydealing with Covid tests, he was due to have on Thursday, because it is a AstraZenca the age limit u have to be 30 now, so he waiting Pfizer...... My brother in law and our Tom was a week after me, they shall be anytime soon toon for their 2nd dose AstraZenca, Tom is 27 and brother in law is 45... My other brother in law had his April 3rd who is also 45.......

All stay safe ....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz ( Administrator) xx