Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: It Could Scrapped Please Read

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey

I have heard that social distancing could be scrapped from June 21st....... I wonder what countries will be on the Green List and countries on the Amber List and countries on the Red List......This should have been announced at the weekend.......

I believe u have to have a covid test or PCR test before traveling and upon return to the UK, u hard to take a test, I believe the test is chargeable....

One member of my family is supposed to go Portugal in July, and another member as a credit note from last year no idea what their plan will be.... We are rescheduling our trip to Australia for 2022 now , I have contacted our friend in Australia who is the police force in Australia, that we are rescheduling, they said to me they knew I will be in touch about a change of plan.... But things are getting better and hopeful now for 2022.....

Australia as cost us a lot and we will finally get there.... The Australian holiday got booked in October 2019.......Been told we will get our visas Australian summer .......

Keep safe and looking forward for the Festival in July to see Marti......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Repost

Hey

I have heard that social distancing could be scrapped from June 21st....... I wonder what countries will be on the Green List and countries on the Amber List and countries on the Red List......This should have been announced at the weekend.......

I believe u have to have a covid test or PCR test before traveling and upon return to the UK, u have to take a test, I believe the test is chargeable....

One member of my family is supposed to go Portugal in July, and another member as a credit note from last year no idea what their plan will be.... We are rescheduling our trip to Australia for 2022 now , I have contacted our friend in Australia who is the police force in Australia, that we are rescheduling, they said to me they knew I will be in touch about a change of plan.... But things are getting better and hopeful now for 2022.....

Australia as cost us a lot and we will finally get there.... The Australian holiday got booked in October 2019.......Been told we will get our visas Australian summer .......

Keep safe and looking forward for the Festival in July to see Marti......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx