Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The News Everyone Was Waiting For

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Evening

There will be announcement everyone was waiting on.... The limited countries that will be more likely on the Green List are Portugal, Malta and Gibraltar, so our Jake will be lucky, as for other EU countries likes of Spain’s Canary Islands or the Greek islands of Rhodes, Kos, Zante, Corfu and Crete.
I have no idea what list they will be on.....

As for popular holiday destinations like Spain, Greece and France could be added by the end of June, but will initially start off amber list....

The change in travel advise could mean nations like Greece could see their mainlands excluded from the green list, but the popular holiday islands included..... I think they are going by case levels......

Assessments will be based on a range of factors, including the proportion of a country’s population which has been vaccinated, rates of infection, emerging new variants and the country’s access to reliable scientific data and genomic sequencing......

The rules for ppl returning from each category are:

Green: There is no need to self-isolate. Take a pre-departure test and a PCR test on day two of your arrival in the UK........

Amber: Self-isolate for 10 days, unless you receive a negative result from a test taken at least five days after arrival. Take a pre-departure test, and PCR tests on day two and day eight of your arrival in the UK........

Red: Spend 10 days in a quarantine hotel. Take a pre-departure test, and PCR tests on day two and day eight of your arrival in..........

Malta has promised to pay foreign travellers up to €100 (£87) when they book to stay at a hotel for at least 3 nights from June.........Along with Portugal, Malta and Gibraltar, I hoped Spain and Croatia would be on the Green list by the end of June and added- it would be nice if Turkey was open too .......

I have no plans abroad this year, we will do Australia next year........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hey Good Evening

There will be announcement everyone was waiting on.... The limited countries that will be more likely on the Green List are Portugal, Malta and Gibraltar, so our Jake will be lucky, as for other EU countries likes of Spain the Canary Islands or the Greek islands of Rhodes, Kos, Zante, Corfu and Crete.
I have no idea what list they will be on.....

As for popular holiday destinations like Spain, Greece and France could be added by the end of June, but will initially start off amber list....

The change in travel advise could mean nations like Greece could see their mainlands excluded from the green list, but the popular holiday islands included..... I think they are going by case levels......

Assessments will be based on a range of factors, including the proportion of a country’s population which has been vaccinated, rates of infection, emerging new variants and the country’s access to reliable scientific data and genomic sequencing......

The rules for ppl returning from each category are:

Green: There is no need to self-isolate. Take a pre-departure test and a PCR test on day two of your arrival in the UK........

Amber: Self-isolate for 10 days, unless you receive a negative result from a test taken at least five days after arrival. Take a pre-departure test, and PCR tests on day two and day eight of your arrival in the UK........

Red: Spend 10 days in a quarantine hotel. Take a pre-departure test, and PCR tests on day two and day eight of your arrival in..........

Malta has promised to pay foreign travellers up to 100 Euros £87) when they book to stay at a hotel for at least 3 nights from June.........Along with Portugal, Malta and Gibraltar, I hoped Spain and Croatia would be on the Green list by the end of June and added- it would be nice if Turkey was open too .......

I have no plans abroad this year, we will do Australia next year........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx