Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It’s Finally Done Can’t Wait To Marti Parti

Hey Good Evening Marti

I have booked Aberdeen AA in the stalls yay front row..... I also got Northampton Row H in the stalls... Still waiting on for Manchester and Liverpool hoping to do those 2 dates with my friends from Merseyside ......

We had a double booking for Aberdeen for Row L in the stalls, managed to sell that through the Fan Page.....

Loads to look forward too.... I bet ur so excited and thrilled this is finally happening for us all at last obviously with being cautious still.... We need still to take extra care in the meantime......Roll on November, but will be seeing u in July at the festival....

I know some fans were hoping for Newcastle Yorkshire Nottingham Wales Leicester Ireland Devon, I would have liked Milton Keynes but got Northampton which Is 13 miles from me only... Marti u could only go to what u can get.....Because a lot of shows have been rescheduled from 2020... But u were lucky enough to get the venues well done Marti .....

All stay safe !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: It’s Finally Done Can’t Wait To Marti Parti

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Evening Marti

I have booked Aberdeen AA in the stalls yay front row..... I also got Northampton Row H in the stalls... Still waiting on for Manchester and Liverpool hoping to do those 2 dates with my friends from Merseyside ......

We had a double booking for Aberdeen for Row L in the stalls, managed to sell that through the Fan Page.....

Loads to look forward too.... I bet ur so excited and thrilled this is finally happening for us all at last obviously with being cautious still.... We need still to take extra care in the meantime......Roll on November, but will be seeing u in July at the festival....

I know some fans were hoping for Newcastle Yorkshire Nottingham Wales Leicester Ireland Devon, I would have liked Milton Keynes but got Northampton which Is 13 miles from me only... Marti u could only go to what u can get.....Because a lot of shows have been rescheduled from 2020... But u were lucky enough to get the venues well done Marti .....

All stay safe !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Hey Marti

I have now booked a 3rd date on the Greatest Hits Tour 2021, I have now booked Liverpool, this one in Row O in the stalls about 15 rows back..... But who cares at least I am at this date catching with my friends also too., and they are plased I am coming too........ Aberdeen are our best tickets AA front row in the stalls , and Northampton in Row H in the stalls...... Very exciting times ahaed, I think that will be my lot now,,,,,, I am not doing Birmingham or Manchester or Glasgow either.......

I have the Festival ahead of us in Solihull so looking forward for that too.....

All stay safe!

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCuz (Administrator) xx