Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Disappointment To Marti's Tour Location November 2021

Hey Good Evening

There are good reasons why, Marti may not have booked such as Exeter, Torquay, Swansea, Cardiff Dublin Belfast, Leeds Newcastle York, Milton Keynes Blackpool and many others, is because alot of shows were postsponed or cancelled and the artist or production as reshedued the dates from 2020 to 2021, so it is a bit hard. if venues are fully booked,,,,,,

I know there has been a lot of disappointment for some, as I have seen on Marti Pellow facebook....

I am sure Marti will add further dates hopefully in 2022........

As for some, alot of ppl were effected by the pandemic, and cannot afford to go to the shows out of their area......

Some ppl have been struggling also purchasing tickets last week......

I was very lucky, I managed to get RowAA in the stalls for Aberdeen, RowH stalls for Northampton, RowO in the stalls for Liverpool..........I actually booked Liverpool on Sunday, Row N in the stalls was available by the time I registered my email RowN had gone but got RowO in stalls........Had a double booking for Aberdeen, as my ma brought some in Row L in Aberdeen which I have sold to a lovely fan and sold it within in hours on Facebook,,,,,,,

So I am only doing the 3 shows only.......On the Between The Covers Tour 2004, I did 11 dates, lucky enough I managed to get my annual leave, plus I was on double day shfts at British Telecom then, so my rota days off fell within the tour..... Those Were The Days.........I only do either between 1 to 6 shows per tour now..........

I did send announcement out on the Marti Pellow Fan Channel and a Marti Fanpage where I am a Morderator, about the Norwich show, as they do not relase those tickets until Tuesday May 25th 2021, u can get priority tickets direct from the Venue Norwich Theatre Royal.......

Good Luck into booking ur seats to see Marti this Novermber......

All acommodation is booked now, but already booked for Abderdeen orginally for half-term so trip is been extended and accomadation stay as been extended too, on Tuesday I booked the accomadation for Liverpool, as for Northampton not stopping over as it is only half hour drive.........

All accomadation is booked for Soilhull too, so exciting times ahead.......

All stay safe, and have a fantastic weekend......

Love Hugs and Kisess

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx