Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Shocking

Hey All

Some of u all ready know , but some do not know....

As u all know I am a diabetic, and I were at my lowest ever 1.3, I needed medical attention immediately, took my bloods again it went up sharply after using the glucose gel, to bring my sugar levels up.sharply then took my sugar levels 20 minted later it were 1.6 ....The normal range is
4 - 7 range, so an ambulance were called, I were hot and clammy, feeling faintish absolutely exhausted, I had to be kept an eye on, as a seizure can start whilst waiting on a ambulance.....I were checked over and got my bloods to safe levels 5.2 after I were forced to eat toast...,,The paramedics were going to take me to hospital I refused this is the 3rd I refused after they were called 4 times within a week....On May 26th my levels were at 1.7 and took ages to reach 5.8.... On Sunday my bloods were 2.9 it dropped twice, paramedics were called I refused to go hospital again....,

I were advised to call my GP by the paramedics, I called them this morning, the on call doctor stopped my treatment as immediate effect after receiving medical attention by paramedics with very low readings of blood glucose for the last 3 days over 7 days, the in call duty doctor is arranging an emergency CT scan in which I am awaiting a slot for the last minute appointment, plus referral to diabetic clinic, plus I need to get an appointment with the Diabetic doctor next week, I have been booked to have another blood test for reasons of my blood sugars drop, as I were already booked up to have a kidney function test after a bad leaky kidney which possible renal failure, my father had renal failure, so they are checking further into my kidney failure side, I say health sucks......Anyway my treatment is temporarily stopped until they investigate why my levels are constantly dropping in the last week so close......

I got told off by the on the call duty doctor this morning , that I should not have refused to go hospital as the paramedics emailed my GP surgery, the doctor said it were a silly mistake to decline medical help if I close to hypo and seizure, I promised to go next time.....

It were so scary, bless one of the girls stayed up with us until paramedics arrived to make sure I were ok, u were shaky also .... This morning my bloods were 4.4 it were 2.3 earlier.......

I will post regular updates.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx