Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Stressed Out

Hey Good Evening

See how diabetes can be so serious.... My treatment as temporarily stopped until I have CT Scan seen the diabetic doctor and diabetic clinic, I had my blood test to see why my levels are dropping to hypo levels that puts u in a diabetic coma and causes seizures, plus haw kidney function and liver function test , as I were showing a leaky kidney which leads to renal failure, my father had this too.....

This is why I cannot deal with stress it is so unfair, having to deal with such rubbish all the time, I have other worries on my mind as this can kill me, I have such great friends out there and family who have given me 100 per cent support so thank u.....

My health has been on the scary side since May 26th.....My health is my priority right now, I am taking a blind eye to it all now, I cannot deal with this anymore and all the heartache .... I will share my readings it has been worrying time for me with my diabetes, diabetes runs in the family, from both sides of the family so higher risks, I hope I am sorted soon I were so scared Wednesday night, as my sister passed away waiting on an ambulance to arrive in September 2000, amongst other things, as Millie had been in hospital too this week.... We need that little respect.... We do not need further grief.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx

Re: Stressed Out

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Evening

See how diabetes can be so serious.... My treatment as temporarily stopped until I have CT Scan seen the diabetic doctor and diabetic clinic, I had my blood test to see why my levels are dropping to hypo levels that puts u in a diabetic coma and causes seizures, plus haw kidney function and liver function test , as I were showing a leaky kidney which leads to renal failure, my father had this too.....

This is why I cannot deal with stress it is so unfair, having to deal with such rubbish all the time, I have other worries on my mind as this can kill me, I have such great friends out there and family who have given me 100 per cent support so thank u.....

My health has been on the scary side since May 26th.....My health is my priority right now, I am taking a blind eye to it all now, I cannot deal with this anymore and all the heartache .... I will share my readings it has been worrying time for me with my diabetes, diabetes runs in the family, from both sides of the family so higher risks, I hope I am sorted soon I were so scared Wednesday night, as my sister passed away waiting on an ambulance to arrive in September 2000, amongst other things, as Millie had been in hospital too this week.... We need that little respect.... We do not need further grief.......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Amendment Made
———————————-

Hey Good Evening

See how diabetes can be so serious.... My treatment as temporarily stopped until I have CT Scan seen the diabetic doctor and diabetic clinic, I had my blood test to see why my levels are dropping to hypo levels that puts u in a diabetic coma and causes seizures, plus had kidney function and liver function test , as I were showing a leaky kidney which leads to renal failure, my father had this too.....

Love Hugs and Kisses