Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read The One Read

Hey Good Evening

There is some uncertainy of the roadmap out of lockdown on June 21st 2021.....

The government is drawing up other options before making a decision on whether to completely lift COVID restrictions on June 21st.......

As figure soars in Bolton Blackburn and Bedford, the govermeernt was still planning to go ahead with the final step in the roadmap, but is waiting for more data before taking any decisions.........

It would be remiss for them to take a decision without a full set of data as evidence, the goverment needs to check figures (Data).....

Of course officials are drawing up other options but they are still expecting to be in a place to go ahead on June 21st.

We will all know more on June 14th, a week before the full lift is finally lifted......

Options under discussion are said to include:

• Retaining the wearing of face masks in certain settings

• Continuing the work from home advice, even as the hospitality sector opens up

• A slight delay to the unlocking, pushing step 4 into July........ But it will only be 2 to 3 weeks delay....

The only thing we have got planned is the Solihull Festival, the latest it will be delayed will be July 12th.....

This surge is raised by the indian variant....... Portgugal as moved to the Amber List, our Jake were going to go Portugal, as now decided they are not going........

It is all written to the best of my knowledge.... I have posted yesterday figures up on my Twitter , it has passed the 6,000 mark caused by the Indian variant, please peeps get vacinated, as it is not helping the country......

All Stay Safe.......

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx