Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
First One Through

Hi

After getting a referral from the Doctor on Thursday to a diabetic clinic, the appointment is through, but it is next year.....

My CT Scan is an urgent appoimtment with Dye, that shall be through soon, the nurse advised me yesterday to say the CT Scan is on priority......

A referral were sortred on Thursday, yesterday I had some blood tests..... The results for that will be back by Tuesday, then have to see a diabetic doctor, my treatment as been paused for the time being until they investigate to why levels were so low on Wednesday night..... The Paramedics had been out 3 times insides one week......My sugar levels were so low close to hypo and a seizure on 3 occassions in one week, although type 1 sugar levels drop but not as close as this, now it is a great concern now, I always got my glucose gel on stand by at all times....... But n Wednesday my glucose gel did not work my blood levels were low as 1.3 and it only got high as 1.6 it were a great concern, an ambulance were called.....

My readings have been a little high at times these last few days, as my treatment as been stopped for the moment until I get my CT Scan done and bloods come back,......I do have BUPA but that does not cover diabeties......Well I have had blood tests, whuch were done Friday, I shall get those results early next week, plus I have to book an appointment with a diabetic doctor..........

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx