Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti

Hiya All

I will not be participating on social media for a while, due to ill health..... I became poorly on May 26th with low blood readings.... I made my last post today - I have such great friends on social media especially on the Marti social media.....Although I am Moderator I will still approve new members that is not a problem, I have to take doctors orders to rest up, and not to over do it....

I have a loss a tremendous amount of weight which is worrying, plus levels were so close to seizures level and coma levels, I really thought I were gonna die Wednesday night I were so scared, one of the kids stayed up until paramedics showed up.....

My treatment is paused until my blood results are back, my family does not think they will keep me off treatment for too long, I could end up back on treatment this week, I hope... Although I am awaiting to have an emergency CT Scan but doubt they will wait until I had a full body scan, and wait to get the results.... They will go according to my blood results, I had blood tests done Friday morning... I feel so drained all the time and weak...

My lowest blood level were 1.3 and highest 12.7 because treatment is on pause at the moment that is why I have also had a high reading .... My blood readings today are 5.7 then 4.9 then 9.2 last reading tonite is 7.3 I have posted my results on Twitter, I only started recently posting my results up, after my levels first dropped to 1.7.........

But u know I keep my spirits up, amongst other things happening too, I will be well enough for the festival it is weeks away yet..... If I have to go hospital I will listen next time in the meantime, I will continue to fight my illness, I will not let it beat me I will continue battling ..., Before u know it I will be back chatting about Marti....

U all take care and thank u for all the love and care, ur private messages and Facebook messages today... All enjoy ur week!

Stay safe, u all can private message anytime, it has been a very scary moment for me and my family and friends but I am a fighter.....

Good nite all stay safe !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx