Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Thank U So Much Everyone

Good Evening All

I have such good Marti Pellow and Wet mates, I received a lovely message from my friend in France.....I have been so poorly since May 26th after coming close seizure levels and coma levels on several occasions, Wednesday I dropped to low levels again 2.6..... I were fine on my mums birthday yesterday, then come today I were physically ill, as I have a leaky kidney also and a impacted liver, I have been ill since 03:30 am today, I avoid an an ambulance coming out today, as the hospital is the last place I want to be......My sugar levels dropped once to 1.9 once today only as I skipped all my meals.......

I have only just perked up later tonight.....

Yesterday I missed my pharmacy delivery, and I were planning to pick up my new sharp box and diabetic strips I have started to run out of the diabetic strips, so hopefully I will be right as rain to go collect it tomorrow, I had loved ones with me, the pharmacy would not redeliver my family were so worried about me today so they did not want to leave me , I were determined not to go hospital, and to bounce back and I eventually did , the hospital were the last place I wanted to be.....My operation is on hold due to back log......

Anyway I have my emergency CT Scan on Thursday in regards to my low blood sugars all the
time........My sugars dip all the time even though I have eaten.......

Thank u once again for all the kind support, I have so many things wrong with me , I use to be so healthy to age 50, as soon as I turn 51 in 2018, just had illness after illness......

Nite all ....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx