Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Good Memories

Hey

Every year on this day, I think of u and smile daddy, I sit back on my own and think of u everyday and so wish u were here with us all celebrating Father’s Day - And I remember for a while all the times we had as father and daughter - U loved us all so dearly me my sisters my mum and all the grandkids, U made us laugh that we all miss so much, And all the times we cried when we were sad, all the moments we shared together- All the things we tried - When ever I miss ur laughter a tear falls upon my palm, when ever I feel sad, I look up at the sky then I feel okay and give thanks that I had such a special daddy in my life- Although ur not here with us anymore - I hope u can hear me say - That I am always thinking about u with love and this is 15th Father’s Day without u daddy - My special daddy on this Father’s Day love u with all my heart always and forever such good memories we had always thinking of u gorgeous daddy…..

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx