Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update June 23rd 2021 Plse Read

Hey Good Evening

I have an update, July 5th 2021 will be the day, that we know if we are completely coming out of lockdown on July 19th......., It was advised earlier.......

But I believe the vaccination programme is working against the Delta Variant, majority of my family have had both doses, just the over 18s in my family now,,,, My termnally ill neice who is 17 as had both doses of the Pfizer.........

There are a lot of ppl thinking the virus is a hoax, it is certianly not...... If the vaccination were unsafe me and family would not have it the famous royalty and the government would not show themeselves having the vaccnation.....

It is more likely u will die from the virus and the Delta Variant than the vaccination, ok ppl are having side effects, so did my sister, but still went and had her 2nd vaccination, it is about protecting ur self, do not disencourage and frightening ppl and put them off from having the vaccination......

I also heard the other day, they are allowing ppl who has been double jabbed to travel abroad, and give freedom to those who are double jabbed, watch this space, it will it will eventually follow suit for live events, pubs resturants, for private businesses, and employers to ask employees to get vaccinated, I know it is human rights, and u can refuse the vaccination, but this could also ruin ur lives too and lively hoods too..... I am nly giving advice to u alll....... If u definetely work in care home, u definely have to have the jab, it were announced last week, it will be the law and the employee as 16 weeks to have both jabs otherwise no job, I know no one wants to hear this....... But I rather give the heads up ahead, so u all know what to expect.....

Everything is written to the best of my knowledge and accurate...... I am always posting the data and cases on my Twitter account @Mantego23 ...... I listened to the update on ITV Central Coronavurus Update by Minister at Downing Street, and some of the comments were quite bad, but then u have ur own views which is fair enough, but the vaccination is protecting u from dying..........It is not poision they are jabbing into ppl......If u are worried for the vaccination, they have said time and time again, seek for help and advice from a health professional, if u all want freedom, I fully encourage u all to get vaccinated...... Seek advice obviously first if u are worried, I know ppl who work in the medical sector........

Yesterdays figures were 11,481 with 27 deaths, the figures for today as been a big leap across the UK, very shocking this why ppl need to be vaccinated do not turn it down......

I will sign off on this subject........

Stay Safe.....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx