Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read

Good Morning

The latest figures for Covid stands at 22,644 it is up by 8,021, but some data had been missed off on Sunday .....

I have posted the figures to my Twitter account @Mantego23 , all figures are accurate and best to my knowledge........

Pfizer and AstraZenca gives u high protection, study finds this to be working against the Delta Variant.. My advice, I may not be medical trained but I have ppl working within the medical sector....... And ppl who advises me the=is information.... And I get the update from the Covid Centre....

Please go and get jabbed, they are only allowing double jabbed holiday makers without quarantine, ppl who are not jabbed will pay to get a test done which is £200 plus before flying and before coming back , it is a further £200 plus per passenger, so total of £400 per passenger, plus stay at a quarantine hotel at own expense for 14 days at £1,500.......These are holidays aboard, sooner or later these PCR tests will eventually go, ur jab will be the only thing that will proved for holidays abroad, watch this space as British Holidays live events such concerts, theatres, sporting events pubs restaurants shopping centres, work places schools, cinemas and odeons could follow suit, they will be wanting ppl jabbed.... I do know loads of ppl are totally against the jab, and yes there are human rights and I totally get it if there is fear of having the jab¦..I was not totally sure, because I have underline health I had to be extra careful. Either way if u do not get the jab the virus more dangerous if u do not get the jab..The virus is real it is world wide..... So my advice is get in touch and get advice from health professional.........

The kids do a PCR test twice a week.........

Because without the jab it will eventually stop ur daily life , this virus is real and lethal........

Well even if the majority are jabbed there is some protection , but bare in mind think it could impact on ur daily life without a jab. I have seen some ignorant ppl about without a mask, not even wearing an exception yarn either. Ppl have got rude to shop assistants, ppl need to stop having bad behaviour like that, we are all in this together..........

Well I am double jabbed now, so is majority of my family have had both jabs...........

All stay safe !

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)