Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Important

Good Afternoon

My health is my main priority, as I have been so poorly since May 26th.. I feel ok today, but I do feel fatigue a lot...... I am still awaiting my CT Scan and Contrast results,,,, I got an update from the CT department yesterday just waiting for the radiographers to report back now...........

My health and family comes first, I do not want to know about drama online, I do not really go online apart from when I post up family pics the COVID figures, sometimes our meals and my blood reading,,,,,,,,,..

Off lately I have made several trips to the medical health centre for blood tests, check ups for my kidney and liver and diabetes......I were very poorly on June 11th and in a bad way, but I refused to go hospital as that is the last place I want to be, I said I will be ok but I were just so weak......Plus I am on the waiting list for an operation too due to my kidney and liver... I have made several trips to hospital too In January I were on Oxygen due to my COPD playing up, I were put onto steroids plus my blood pressure raised to 200/100...........

I did post my paramedics paperwork with my high reading.., Plus I have been extremely stressed.........

I have such great family and friends supporting me thank u so much...........

Happy days, we have the builders in for 2 weeks with a whole new bathroom and shower suite being doing decorated tiled new flooring too, we had new windows in 2011, in 2007 we had a new kitchen fitted...So our house will look like a building site well the family bathroom will only. I am very house proud I like things to look nice........

The house we had before 2006, we spent £50,000 on the house extending the property from new bathroom to new kitchen new extension to windows to flooring to new radiators new front door to new garden lay out, we made an enormous amount on our last house........We moved the year our Mia were born in July 2006, we moved to our current house in January 2006......

I have a massive private pension and massive life policy from BT I cashed on the private pension a few years ago, and I get a monthly income from BT too , but my life policy with BT is still with BT for my family, if anything happens to me plus I have another 2 private pensions.......Plus I have 3 life policies plus massive savings too, so we are comfortable living......

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx