Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update July 4th 2021 Also When I had to Miss Marti Pellow Twice Insides 2 weeks Please Read

Good Evening

This morning I were so poorly my liver was playing up..... I were sick 3 times thia morning I have hardly eaten......I am not really meant to skip meals as I am a diabetic....... I tried some cauliflower rice tonite, but did not finish it, I do not fancy a solid meal, I missed breakfast and lunch.... I have had a few chocolate digestives and wortis, to aviod my sugar levels dropping..........I could not drink a cuppa tea I just could not stomach it........I am drinking diet coke, I feel a lot better now than I did this morning.....

On June 11th I were so poorly and sick 14 times throughout the day, it is all caused by my liver where it is damaged... My uncle passed away with liver problems years ago, plus our Cadie had liver problems in 2019 when she were 9, but she is okay now., and not troubled her anymore, but things can happen out of the blue.....

Plus I have a bad leaky kidney, I was told I will end up diaylsis for my kidney eventually, as my 2nd kidney could get effected, and will end up with liver failure too, my liver it is damaged ...... I am on a waiting list for an operation. I had my pre op assessment in March this year, it were origianlly arranged for February, because I had not had my follow up regarding a shadow on my right lung, that was were found in January,,,,,,,,, Plus I had extremely high blood pressure caused by stress......

But I am strong and will continue fighing..... My dad had renal failure for years, and survived a real long time, until he begun rejecting diaylsis in 2007 after being on diaylsis for 8 years without a kidney transplant as both his kidneys had failed 1999, before it were controlled by medication, my father passed away in April 2007 the day I were due to see Marti Pellow in London with a friend from Merseyside that year I gave my Guestlist tickets to another fan for free and my friend gave the hotel away for free as it were last minute notice - I only sold my Cheltenham tickets that were happening in May 2007 to see Marti, as I could not go as the funeral were a few days after Cheltenham and I got a refund from Travelodge explaining my situation......My younger sister passed away suddenly in 2000 very young, so only me and my 3 sisters left now....There were 5 of us..........All as I can say my mum is a strong woman, and looks out for kids and grankids and great kids too...... My mum is 71, with me being 54, my sisters are 48, 45 and 44... My mum had me when she were a teenager......

My mum's eldest grandchild is 28 with the youngest at 8 years old total of grandchildreen 15 and 4 great grand kids oldest 7 with the youngest almost 19 months old,,,, A great expense for birthdays and christmas but it is enjoyable we are a very close family.....

Well from tomorrow we have the builders in, they will be at our house for 2 weeks fitting a bathroom and shower room new toilet and sink new flooring tilling too,and a fan in the family bathroom....

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx