Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Pellow 2nd Leg Of The Tour 2022

Hey Good Evening

Due to phenomenal demand, Marti Pellow has added four new dates to his Greatest Hits Tour! Marti will perform a second night at the Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, as well as at Dundee Caird Hall, Inverness Ironworks and The Edinburgh Playhouse in April 2022…..

Tickets go on general sale on Friday 9th July at 10am……..

From Marti: Throughout lockdown I was inundated by beautiful messages from fans asking me to organise a tour once we come out of these terrible times. 12 million people tuned in for the lockdown sessions and each one of you have inspired me to make this tour happen. I finally wanted to put together a show that would celebrate all the wonderful music throughout my career and that I, and I know all of you, fell in love with again through the sessions……

At a time when I could only communicate with my fans through social media platforms, you would ask me to sing songs from the beginning of my career right up to present day. It was a joy to get such great feedback from everyone and got me thinking about a Greatest Hits tour, where we could all enjoy those songs again and where I could enjoy singing them…..