Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Update Please Read

Hey

We are getting back to normality no doubt, but we all have to think COVID-19 is still circulating the U.K. and globally……. We still have to be cautious no matter what, and wear masks where recommended as possible……. I have low immunity and some members of my family too,….. When I recently went to the Solihull Summer Festival I took precautions and took a LFT flow test twice the week of going, and sent the questionnaire back with my negative results….. Then planned to wear my mask in my ruck sack at the hotel, by the time I reached Tudor Grange half hour drive, I couldn’t find my mask to put them finally I found it just before Marti Pellow took the stage then I found it…..But it were all open air touchwood nothing would have transmitted to me……..

But I think the Prime minister should not have made masks wearing optional, because even the most fitness person can still catch covid no matter what even if double jabbed, and this what ppl need to understand the protocol of the understanding of it all……

But The USA is opening up to tourists to the U.K. and EU for doubled jabbed tourists only in
November 21, just like Australia when they finally open up in 2022 to double jabbed tourists only……

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx