Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Marti Pellow Spare Tickets Aberdeen

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator)
Hey Good Morning

Just giving the heads up, on the spare tickets for sale for Aberdeen……

Original post for ticket sale….

Have 2 spare tickets for Aberdeen as my ma brought tickets too for Aberdeen also, they are located in the stalls Row AA paid £76.45 but will take £60.00 to £55.00 for both tickets on first come first serve basis only, and need to be paid via bank transfer private message me on Facebook if interested do not transfer the money now until the tickets arrive to me once they arrive…. I will message the person who is buying them my bank details then I will need the buyers address I brought the tickets via Ticketmaster - As I can see some have been struggling to get tickets for Marti Pellow today normally Ticketmaster sends tickets early unlike Gigantic tickets…..

The fan I sold the tickets for Aberdeen, I cannot find u on my messenger, I think one of the kids deleted by mistake please private me via Facebook, as I need to discuss the tickets with u and I cannot find u on messenger, I cannot remember ur name…. I know, I messaged u in late August - The tickets are still urs please contact me ASAP to arrange to meet up in Aberdeen, as time nears if u do not require the tickets anymore please let me know , so I can offer to someone else but please try and contact before the show is here, if not heard by the week before the show I will have to re sell tickets given them time to travel to Aberdeen if not living in Aberdeen - So please contact me as soon ASAP……

I will be reselling the spare tickets, by week commencing November 1st at the very latest if not heard from the original buyer …

This time I will note the name down, so please get in touch as Aberdeen as sold out….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

A REPOST:

Hey Good Morning

Just giving the heads up, on the spare tickets for sale for Aberdeen……

Original post for ticket sale….

Have 2 spare tickets for Aberdeen as my ma brought tickets too for Aberdeen also, they are located in the stalls Row AA paid £76.45 but will take £60.00 to £55.00 for both tickets on first come first serve basis only, and need to be paid via bank transfer private message me on Facebook if interested do not transfer the money now until the tickets arrive to me once they arrived…..I will message the person who is buying them my bank details then I will need the buyers address I brought the tickets via Ticketmaster - As I can see some have been struggling to get tickets for Marti Pellow today normally Ticketmaster sends tickets early unlike Gigantic tickets…..

The fan I sold the tickets for Aberdeen, I cannot find u on my messenger, I think one of the kids deleted by mistake please private me via Facebook, as I need to discuss the tickets with u and I cannot find u on messenger, I cannot remember ur name…. I know, I messaged u in late August - The tickets are still urs please contact me ASAP to arrange to meet up in Aberdeen, as time nears if u do not require the tickets anymore please let me know , so I can offer to someone else but please try and contact before the show is here, if not heard by the week before the show I will have to re sell tickets given them time to travel to Aberdeen if not living in Aberdeen - So please contact me as soon ASAP……

I will be reselling the spare tickets, by week commencing November 1st at the very latest if not heard from the original buyer…..

This time I will note the name down, so please get in touch as Aberdeen as sold out…..

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Re: Marti Pellow Spare Tickets Aberdeen

Having difficulties to remove those symbols many apologies…..

Thanks Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx