Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Pellow Please Read

Good Evening All

Be careful of ticket outlets such as Ticketmaster Eventim and ENT24, there are a lot of contradictions with duplicate tickets and collection and this will be with all venues throughout the country through the ticket outlets - Ticketmaster said I will be collecting my tickets right up to Monday, then today they said they can’t do duplicate tickets, so I thought I will contact the webchat at Ticketmaster after all morning trying to explain they finally understood - So if u haven’t got ur Marti Pellow tickets then chase now if collecting Photo ID such as driving license or passport email confirmation and card paid with - It is also worth contacting the venue too. Here is my email below…. I will also never sell my tickets back through the ticket outlets because of complications of mis understandings,….

Hi Karen

Ticketmaster will send us a list of customers who is collecting from the venue before the show. I have checked with a supervisor - provided you have ID and your booking confirmation we will be able to assist.

Kind Regards

Morag Findlay
Box Office Assistant
Aberdeen Performing Arts

His Majesty’s Theatre | The Music Hall | The Lemon Tree

T 01224 641122
E hello@aberdeenperformingarts.com
www.aberdeenperformingarts.com

Love Hugs And Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Hi All Just to let u all know there is a lot of restrictions to this site. This site is monitored, ur IP address is being picked up. Be grateful if this site respected and no abuse. Cheers Karen-Marie www.mldsupportuk.org.uk/