Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Marti Pellow Update

Hey Good Evening

See all the email trails below , I heard again today our tickets will be at the box office phew , there were so much contradictions and mis understandings but hot there in the end….See ya next week, getting ready to party with Marti…

On 19 Oct 2021, at 11:29, Ticketmaster wrote:

Oct 19, 2021, 11:35 GMT+1

[EXTERNAL]

Good morning Marwin

Thank u for the email, but we got tickets for November 11th to see Marti Pellow, I am panicking as I need the tickets….

I hope , I get them this week…..

Kind Regards
Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 Oct 2021, at 11:29, Ticketmaster wrote:

Marwin (Ticketmaster UK)

Oct 19, 2021, 11:29 GMT+1

Hi Karen,

Thanks for your email.

I'm sorry if you still haven't received your tickets.

As soon as we get more information about when and how your tickets will be dispatched, we will be in touch – this will be closer to the event date.

We keep the Ticket Dispatch page on our helpdesk (https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/360000577253-Delivery-Information) up to date for all the big events happening across the UK, so be sure to keep an eye on our website, as well as checking your online account.

If you bought them as a gift and you don't think you'll have them in time to put inside a card, you can always create your very own Ticketmaster Gift Receipt at:

www.ticketmaster.co.uk/giftreceipts

If you still haven't received your tickets by 5 days before the event, please let us know and we'll make arrangements to make sure you get into the event. We'd also recommend keeping an eye on your emails for any further event updates.

Any questions in the meantime, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Best Wishes,
Marwin
Ticketmaster Customer Care Team

How did we do? No need to reply now – we’ll send you a survey!

Karen Marie Dcruz

Oct 17, 2021, 16:20 GMT+1

[EXTERNAL]

Good Afternoon

I hope u can give an update very soon..

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

On 17 Oct 2021, at 15:28, Ticketmaster wrote:

Oct 15, 2021, 18:03 GMT+1

[EXTERNAL]

Hey

Thank you, I will keep checking…..To be honest my query as not been answered…..

Also do you have a direct contact number….As I getting frustrated now…. Please let customer services know communication by email is no good I need a number to call by phone…..

Please pass all my information onto customer services … I know u can get really busy I get that, I work as a HR senior manager within the customer services in the banking sector , but the customer always comes first no matter what, I have been a manager within customer services for 24 years, so I know my stuff, the customer always right and comes first…..

As I have to make it clear, that we will be going to Aberdeen….

Please look into this thank u….

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

Oct 13, 2021, 17:23 GMT+1

[EXTERNAL]

Hey Good Afternoon,

Sorry to bother you as I am panicking , as we go away very soon, I am really concerned to the lack of communication….

Any update I am getting worried……Please make this high priority…… Spent almost £200 on tickets to see Marti Pellow, sure u should be aware that a lot of people are travelling far distance to see Marti Pellow…..

Please send the tickets out, I need to receive them before end of next week, it is causing stress for me, I have been looking forward for months to see Marti Pellow live …. Please chase this as a matter of urgency thank you……

I look forward to the reply……

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 Oct 2021, at 16:05, Karen Marie DCruz wrote:

Hi

Thank you for getting in touch…. I really need the tickets to arrive with me by next week at the latest , as we go away to Aberdeen really soon…. So please look into this as a matter of urgency now. as I paid nearly £200.00 for 4 tickets in total ,…

I am really worried it won’t reach me in time, can you please chase this up as a matter of urgency it would be most appreciated……

I am anxious to receive the tickets on time…..

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

Oct 11, 2021, 16:05 GMT+1

[EXTERNAL]

Hi

Thank you for getting in touch…. I really need the tickets to arrive with me by next week at the latest… so please look into this as a matter of urgency now. as I paid nearly £200.00 for 4 tickets in total ,…

I am really worried it won’t reach me in time, can you please chase this up as a matter of urgency it would be most appreciated……

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Oct 5, 2021, 14:58 GMT+1

This is a follow-up to your previous request #8024016 (https://help.ticketmaster.co.uk/hc/requests/8024016) "Re: 40-52927/UK3 - Marti Pellow"

[EXTERNAL]

Hi

Sorry to bother you again, as I go away soon to Aberdeen….. Please can you update me, as I am getting worried I won’t receive the tickets before we leave for Aberdeen…..

Please get intouch to give me an update….

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Sep 2021, at 09:54, Karen Marie DCruz wrote:

Hi Justine

Thank u for advising me, look
Forward to receiving my tickets before my departure to Aberdeen …..

Kind Regards

Karen Marie DCruz

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Sep 2021, at 09:39, Ticketmaster wrote:

trigger_logic_for_ticketmaster

[XZ3GGQ-09MO]

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

Date: 3 November 2021 at 11:18:54 GMT
To: Ticketmaster
Subject: Re: Request #8715956: How would you rate the support you received?

trigger_logic_for_ticketmaster

[7MPZ5W-036M]

Ticketmaster
Your request (9598818) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Esperanza (Ticketmaster UK)
Nov 4, 2021, 16:27 GMT

Hi Karen Marie,

Thank you for your email.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your tickets. To make sure you get into the show, I've voided the original tickets and arranged a duplicate set for you to pick up on the night. Unfortunately, we can't post out the duplicate tickets or have them available to collect any earlier but we can still get you into the event.

You'll just need to go to the box office at the venue from when the doors open at 19:00 on the day – they can only be collected by the cardholder, so be sure to take the original card that you paid with as ID, along with your booking reference number. If you don't have the original card anymore, some photo ID will be fine instead.

Remember if the original tickets do arrive after we've arranged duplicates that they have been voided and can't be used. The duplicate tickets still need to be collected from the box office.

I hope you enjoy the show and if there's anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Your opinion matters! If you have a spare moment, please consider leaving a review of my service here.

Best Wishes,
Esperanza
Ticketmaster Customer Care Team

—————————————————————-

I finally got somewhere in the end….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx