Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Who Is Ready For Christmas

Hey

I have finished all my Christmas shopping we started in October…..

Only got 7 presents to wrap now , one of the presents arrive tomorrow, 2 arrived on Saturday one got wrapped that arrived plus the pets presents and got wrapped before our Danielle came on Saturday with the grand babies… The other 8 presents arriving Friday….The rest of the gifts are wrapped up, I spent loads ….

Already done 2 big shops in advance with M&S and Tesco’s already booked slots for them the earliest slots are 19th and 20th most of it frozen just a few fresh bits but I will check the dates on them and put them in the freezer that’s what I normally do on normal food shopping…. We will start celebrations of Christmas from December 22nd through to December 27th with family on December 23rd we are doing a family and friends Christmas meal at a country family pub next to the farm with open fires we had to pre book as they are so many of us so they’ve putting on big tables - When we went Bistro Live we were all sat together…..But we have ail been vaccinated apart one of the grand babies who is 7 our Cadie who is 11 our Jayden who is 8 or my 2 nieces who are 11 and 9……

All stay safe ….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx