Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
It’s Live And Already

Hey

The Covid Passports are live, and I am all set up so is my family…..All 3 of my COVID vaccinations are are digital that includes the booster that I had on Monday…..Although I have my covid cards……

At least fully Vaccinated and now covered…….We can travel abroad now being triple vaccinated…..

U.K. will eventually follow suit like Germany for unvaccinated ppl…… Everything is written to best my knowledge and is fully accurate….. The U.K. reported 88,376 cases today that’s a lot…. it’s mainly the unvaccinated ppl spreading it and being hospitalised, and overwhelming the NHS….. I know u can still get it with the double vaccination, but mild and u isolate but without hospitalised….

There are so many stubborn ppl out there refusing the vaccination and to wear masks, it’s completely selfish and no care at all…….How can covid disappear completely, so I think United Kingdom should follow suit like Germany with restrictions for unvaccinated ppl as it’s not fair on others…. Without a covid vaccination no country will allow an unvaccinated person into their country…. I have definitely done my homework, and keeping up with all the updates….. I take it all in, and remember as much as possible before writing this up……

Germany's national and regional leaders have agreed to bar unvaccinated ppl from much of public life in a bid to fend off a fourth wave of Covid-19. Outgoing Chancellor described the far-reaching measures as an act of "national solidarity"……….

Only those who have been vaccinated or recently recovered from Covid will be allowed in restaurants, cinemas, leisure facilities and many shops…….

Vaccinations could be made mandatory by February, the chancellor added…….

Germany's fourth wave of Covid is its most severe so far, with another 388 deaths recorded in the past 24 hours…….

There is also growing concern about the spread of the Omicron variant, which EU health officials warn is likely to cause over half of all Covid cases in the next few months…….

Hospitals were stretched to the point of patients having to be moved to different areas for treatment. "The fourth wave must be broken and this has not yet been achieved."…….

"Given the situation, theyvthink it is appropriate to adopt compulsory vaccination,"while making clear that this would have had already said they backed the move the chancellor made , which would come a few weeks later than a similar Austrian law. Berlin Mayor said the vast majority of Covid cases were down to unvaccinated ppl……

The country locking down the unvaccinated….

Omicron drives major surge in South Africa Covid cases….

The chancellor picks punk singer for big farewell event……

The new measures are not described as a lockdown on the unvaccinated, although outgoing Health Minister spoke earlier of a "quasi lockdown"…….

Some German states already operate so-called 2G policies, and these will now become nationwide - 2G stands for genesen (recovered in the past six months) or geimpft (vaccinated)……

Under the measures agreed by Germany's 16 states and federal leaders:…..

Unvaccinated ppl will be limited to meetings with their own household and two other ppl…..

The 2G rule will be enforced at restaurants and cultural venues and non-essential shops
Clubs will shut in areas where 350 cases have been recorded per 100,000 ppl in the past seven days - the national rate is over 400…..

Up to 30 million vaccinations will be carried out by Christmas - first, second or boosters…..

Outdoor events, including Bundesliga football, will have limited crowds of 15,000 and 2G rules
Fireworks on New Year's Eve will be banned
While vaccinations have been stepped up in Germany - with almost a million carried out on Wednesday alone - only 68.7% of the population has been vaccinated, a relatively low rate for Western Europe……

Seventy-nine cases of the new Omicron variant of Covid-19 have been reported in 15 European countries so far, according to the EU's European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control.
Most cases were linked to travel to African countries while others were linked to connecting flights between Africa and Europe. The ECDC does not cover the UK……….

So the U.K. should follow suit…..

All stay safe, and get the vaccination if not had the first one…..

Our Mia had her first COVID vaccination this afternoon and she is 15…..She is the 3rd child in my family had the jab…… My Sister’s boys who are 12 and 13 had the jab too, what’s the big fuss it’s all very safe…. Not having the vaccination is going to limit urselves….. Our Jake works for the NHS lab and he working flat out with covid test results…..

Good night, sorry if I have gone here, but we all want Covid gone…..

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx