Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Marti - 2021 - 2022

Hey Good Morning

Only 45 more sleeps and 46 days to go, before I see Marti………

It has been a really long time since seeing Marti live doing his own tour, Martis last tour were on The Summer Of Love Tour in Torquay in
June 2019…… Then I went and saw Marti in Peter Pan in December 2019 with the 5 kids including the grand baby too who were only 5 then, my sister came too so did my mum so there were 8 of us at the show, and Cadie got a chance to go on stage with Darren Day…… We went leading up to Christmas, the weekend before Christmas and spent 3 days there in Southampton and did shopping also ……We had a fantastic time…….Although it were a bit of a trek by road but well worth it…….

Then on September 11 this year, I went and saw Marti at the festival in Solihull, which were fantastic,,,…I took brilliant pics and filmed one video that is now on my YouTube channel,……

So far what I got booked to see Marti, Aberdeen, Liverpool, and Northampton this November….. April 2022 Inverness so far, still checking Gateshead still only issuing Row EE on level 2 online ….... But I will finally book in the end……Exciting times ahead time to Party with Marti,,,,,,

Yay live music is back at last….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator ) xx

Re: Marti - 2021 - 2022

Hey

I reposted original post due to typing error….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx