Homepage For Marti Pellow & Wet Wet Wet Forum

Forum is for all supporters to this site, all messages are left by supporters.......

Forum Daily Post Added February 23rd 2020
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Anniversary 23/12

Good Morning

Today would’ve been my mum and dad’s 54th wedding anniversary- They married when I almost 10months old in 1967 they were rock solid right up to the very end on April 23rd 2007 - Where they had only been married 39 years sadly my father passed away after a long battle with renal failure - So no gifts to wrap only shedding a tear for my dad every year - I think of this day every year so does my mum and my sisters - My parents spent every special moment together through sickness and health and they loved one and another so much until death and depart……

My mum had me in when she were a teenager, that’s why mum is young still age 71….We all think of this day every year , leading up to Christmas me and my sisters always rush out to get their wedding anniversary gifts and my mum and dad will do the same to each other - And we always by lovely gifts for our parents all as we do now is visit my dads grave….. We miss him loads the youngest grand baby is named after my dad….

Love Hugs and Kisses

Karen Marie DCruz (Administrator) xx